OK, well I think your teacher needs a slap, but I'm in a generous mood, so I'll help to some degree, tell him/her you did it by good looks and charm.
You still need to do a lot of the work though
- What future problems do you believe could arise from this issue?
- How big of an effect would mining have on the animals?
Antractica matters, is unique and valuble beyond measure as it is without being tampered with.
- What did spending time in Antarctica teach you about Antarctica?
- Do you believe mining should be allowed in Antarctica?
Jolly good idea
- What is your opinion on the Treaty of Antarctica?
If you care enough, you can make a difference.
- Throughout your career, what is the most important idea you took away from your studies?
No idea, I don't live in Australia.
- What do you think about what is happening in Australia about this situation?
In small localities, but not in the whole. Mining happens in your country, but probably doesn't ruin the whole environment.
- Do you think that if allowed, mining would completely ruin Antarctica?s Environment?
I run a website to raise awareness that gets millions of visitors per year.
- What are you currently doing to help with this issue?
Overall - not, the costs would be greater than the benefits.
- If mining was allowed, in your opinion, would the world benefit or not benefit?