Re: Is it feasible to live in Antarctica?
From my (amateur) point of view, almost anything is possible, as long as you have the cash for it.
Great idea, and feasible, but absolutely certainly very costly.
Issues you would have would be (not necessarily in this priority):
1. Transport to and from. If it is deep inland, the only option would be a proper runway, which is costly to build and maintain.
2. Emergency evacuation options (medical, natural disaster etc).
3. Transport of supplies
4. Waste management (in case you want to do it the right way)
5. Power generation in very specific conditions
6. Telecom stuff (probably not too many satellites cover your specific area, and there is no underwater cables. Even if there were some, it would also be insanely expensive for an individual customer)
7. Local production of food would consume a lot of energy...
All in all, it would all be possible, assuming that you have the money.