Re: Global Warming right - I don't geddit?
Seems to me you might be having the guilty conscience. I never said you accused the USA of anything. I was just telling you where I lived. Also 70% of communication is visual. So that may be the reason you think I'm upset? I'm neither upset, angered or frustrated. I was just stating the facts. I unlike some people dont let my emotions over ride my brian. PM me sometime I would love to talk with you. PM or here. I have nothing to hide.
In regards to Carbon Credits its a new scam that Al Gore has brought to the table. You can pay his companies to plant trees to offset the bad Carbons we as humans produce. I believe about 20% of each dollar goes to the actual Planting of trees. The other 80% goes to the company. SCAM.