Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honing the Resume

Howdy,

New to the forum, but I like the community you guys have here. Many threads are extremely helpful. My question is about the jobs available through Raytheon.

I recently graduated college with a worthless degree and seriously reconciddering my station in life. After extensive research, I inevitably came to the conclusion that the ice is the place to be right now.

So my question is, what menial or entry-level jobs are available through Raytheon and how should I be organizing my resume to reflect that objective. The objective being that I would take any job thrown at me in this area.

If you are wondering what the "worthless degree" I maganged to squeeze out is, it is in Film/Video so my resume is centered around that, advertising, marketing, etc. Obviously I will need to promote a different side of myself to apply to Raytheon.

Thanks for any advise,

S.

Re: Honing the Resume

Hi SHildner - your way in will be menial kitchen and janitor type jobs. Honing the resume? Doesn't sound like there's much scope for that at the moment, it's your personal qualities that you'll be trying to sell rather than any specific skills. Bear in mind that the market is incredibly competitive, go to the job fairs if even remotely possible and don't give up if you don't get accepted the first time.

Comment

Re: Honing the Resume

Thanks Paul,

Wish me luck!

Comment

Working...
      X