Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sailing to Antarctica

Hi,

My girlfriend and I are both experienced arctic sailors having sailed our own steel boat in Spitzbergen and in 2003, through the entire Northwest Passage.

I am now mainly sailing racing yachts and delivering other boats, but Zo? is really interested in finding a berth on a voyage to Antarctica. She is obviously very experienced on a yacht having sailed over 60,000 miles as co-skipper with me, and her 1st hand ice experience is probably seriously hard to beat.

She is also a registered and practicing nurse, so would be super handy about any expedition.

If anybody knows of any interesting openings for such a voyage/expedition, please let us know, we would love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Andrew Wood

PS you can see a web site of our NWP voyage at www.norwegianblue.co.uk

Re: Sailing to Antarctica

Hi Andrew, welcome to the board.

I don't think you'll get many people looking for crew here, though a few do pass by. Your best bet is probably to frequent sailing sites where they advertise for crew - though I guess you'll already know about that.

Any chance of posting some NWP pictures to the "Members Pictures" part of the board? - just noticed, you're ahead of me on that one! thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X