Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greenpeace to Abandon Whales in Antartica

Cheers to that!!!
    My Wife is from Iran and also agrees that all people should check there religion at the door befor wondering into the world of many views! The war of Faiths is one that can not be won with guns, only education can save people now! The final battle will obviously be with our habitat, since we have not been paying any attention or respect to it in the last few hundred years it's bound to catch up ro us sooner than later!
    Trevor

Comment

no cheers to you!!!

anyhow i hope japan can learn without force to except worldly creatures like the whale. after all like i have said before it's not like a cow where you can heard em up stick 50 or so of their heads in a dirrect line for the path of a skill saw to come along and slit all 50 of their throats in 10 seconds like a convaiter belt while they bleed to death. i would like to make it clear to them that i infact have seen the light...i am jump starting a new animal treaty with them personally. i have a new member of my family (avatar) who is a sacred animal in their traditions. i promise to them that if they will stop killing whales that i will in fact not eat the animal in my avatar. deal?

Comment

hey trevor, glad to hear you are still active with paul. Next time you are in the UK we have to out for a pint or two.

Comment

maybe they could breed moose?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060311/.../island_wolves

Comment

Hey St.Giles,
            I emailed you in your cool antartica account but still have no reply. Would like to here from you.
            Trevor

Comment

reply is in your account trev. speak to you soon mate.

Comment

If you go to "UserCP" near the top of the page and select "edit options" you can choose to receive an email notification of private messages, threads you subscribe to or answer etc.

Comment

Working...
                X