X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haarp

hahahahahahahahah. case rested. i guarantee their not gonna like this decision. in the long run

http://www.weatherwars.info/index.ph...ear=&arcmonth=

Re: Haarp

This is most unfortunate. What can we try to do?

Comment

all become scientologists i guess. beats me. nasa i'm sure will help us with this.

Comment

I'm not entirely certain what this HAARP is all about, from the official site I see this:
        "The intensity of the HF signal in the ionosphere is less than 3 microwatts per cm2, tens of thousands of times less than the Sun's natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth and hundreds of times less than even the normal random variations in intensity of the Sun's natural ultraviolet (UV) energy which creates the ionosphere."
        Which sounds fairly reasonable to me.

Then I find a "Oh my god - we're all going to die" type site that says:
        Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antenna send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.
        Which doesn't sound too reasonable. Electromagnetic waves always pass through everything - living and dead. As I write this my internet connection is via my wireless modem which is transmitting electromagnetic waves through the dead walls of my house and pc casing and my own living body.

Do you have a brief summary of it Pirates? I think you know me well enough to know there's an element of devil's advocate in my reply here and that I'm not so comfortable with unchallenged statements.

Comment

hi paul, here is a good article about it. it's up to the reader to decide.

http://www.uncommonthought.com/mtblo...azy_to_wor.php

not sure if they list haarp as a project in the darpa company now, but they did last time i checked about 3 months ago, and i know haarp has just recently been sold to the upper threshold of the military.

http://www.darpa.mil/

Comment

my opinion is that it is to late for the enviornment and they realize it. (period)

weapons of global destruction: is it just a coincidence that iran had two huge earth quakes one year apart from each other to the minute. exact day, hour and only 2 minutes apart. one of the earthquakes killed 40,000 people. is it just a coincedence that iran wants to now become a nuclear power???????

is it a coincedence that all the global ice caps are melting at lighting speed?
            maybe in their computer generated models they see the earth better off with no ice caps? it's all food for thought. nothing more cause they are going to do what they want anyhow and it's always been like that.

Comment

Thanks for those Pirates. I'm not one for conspiracy theories or reading more than I should into coincidences, but after I read the first article link (very interesting and reasonably balanced), I tried to go elsewhere on the site and got an "account suspended" message. It's like that now - maybe just needs to pay the hosting bill - but it did seem a bit spooky!

I wasn't aware of HAARP at all until you brought it up here, seems to be pretty well known in the US though.

I'm not so convinced by the earthquake stuff - as far as I'm aware that's due to tectonic plate movements, and Iran is one of the world's most earthquake prone countries if I remember rightly. The thing about coincidences is that they are statistically likely every now and then. If there weren't any coincidences, then we should be suspicious, but then of course we dwouldn't notice.

What I do find very disturbing is the fact that it is a declared objective of HAARP to try to manipulate the weather for military ends.

Looking around the web, there's a lot about weather manipulation, much of it sensationalist and extrapolating from a point of hazy fact with a metaphorical "..and so I reckon.." in there somewhere.

This does seem to be particularly disturbing though - something I'll be following a bit more closely.

Comment

read this article and pay close attention to when it was written and it's predictions. 2025?? no more like 2005. this is a very reputable source. i don't think this is some far fetched conspiracy theory either.
                the west coast has been having numerous small earth quakes lately combined with record breaking rain causing soggy conditions. landslides flooding etc. imagine what a big quake would do in these soggy conditions.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...e/1281146.html

Comment

now how did supermans wife die? a non smoker...the patent part of the article is of substance, the beginning is to shrewd for my liking.

http://okimc.org/newswire.php?story_id=719
                  Last edited by Pirates Armada; 12th March 2006, 09:29.

Comment

Working...
                  X