X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody From Vietnam- Asian

Hello everybody , mod and admin in this forum . I am Khuong . I am a Vietnamese guy whom is working in the kitchen at Shedanoah National Park- Virginia as a cook . I am working in the Intership program . This one offers me 1 year visa to work in US . My visa is still valid until March - 2013 .
    So i have a question . Can i find a job in Antartica . And how i can do it ? Please show me the way . I am willing to do anything to be in here from cook to steward . Because that is one of my big dreams . If i can work there , that's gonna be a great time in my life wo learn wild life and new things .

Thanks so much for reading my introdution . Apologizing for any mistakes in my English .

Cám ơn - This is " thank you " in Vietnamese !

Re: Hello Everybody From Vietnam- Asian

Hi Khuong and welcome!

Job opportunities for the US Antarctic programme are posted here.

They are usually only open to US citizens or holders of US drivers licences (so I've seen recently), I'm not sure how your status would be viewed, but don't ask don't get.

It's a bit of a trawl to get through the list but you may find something short-term that will suit. Most of the jobs have been allocated by now but there's always the possibility of a late drop-out or new post arising. Your best bet is probably for jobs at McMurdo.

Good luck! or possibly - chúc may mắn (so Google says).

Comment

Working...
    X