Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi All!!! An OAE from '89 to '92 checkin in...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All!!! An OAE from '89 to '92 checkin in...

Hi again...This is a good looking website, I was hoping to find a place where former Antarctic workers could meet up and talk about the old times and what's still going on down on "The Ice". I was at McMurdo for 3 summers(austral summers) from '89 to '92. I'll post some stuff from time to time, I was hoping some other vets would be posting on this site as well...Anyone out there from that era??? Or Before or after, too...take care, Ed

Re: Hi All!!! An OAE from '89 to '92 checkin in...

Hi Eddie and welcome to the site

Not sure if you've found this page, but it may be of interest:

http://www.coolantarctica.com/Community/OAE_mcmurdo.htm

Comment

Thanks for the link to the community area, I haven't found it yet by any other means. Do you have to access it from the site map??? Haven't seen it listed anywhere...also, I attempted to add myself to the list of 1990's OAEs, filled out the form, went to confirmation, but hasn't been added. Does this take some time to post?

Comment

The community area was linked from the top of the page as "FIDS", I've now changed it to "FIDS / OAE's" to make it easier to find.

I receieved your details and will add them to the page shortly. I do this manually for each addition as it's the only way I can stop the spammers. There's a confirmation that lets you know the message has been received, it's then down to me to do it.

Comment

Working...
        X